Friday, January 28, 2011

SIRC-ICSI-MSOP 6th Batch participants response for GKR's presentation on "Cyber Laws" on 25th January 2011

Priya Menon @ Even though I have attended many classes on Information Technology this was the one class that made me realize how the system actually works and how the same worked for us.  It was an eye-opener in real sense.

Prashanth @ I thank you for the interesting and eye-opener session to to many areas in the field of IT. Covered lot of information within limited time. Wish we have more sessions on these areas. Keep teaching, giving lectures and enlightning students like us, Sir. Once again thank you, Sir.

Manjunath @ Classes was very useful. Good practical approach. Good keeping of session alive and intersting. PPT was good. friendly manner. Illustrative and clarified portions very well. interactiion level was excellent. overall class was good

Vidhya @ The session was very useful. I got more information about cyber laws. This is the first time I had an opportunity to listen some interesting & new concepts(cyber laws). Your speech gave me an inspiration to learn new concepts. Thank you very much, Sir.

Anne Franscisca Vinitha @ Gained indepth knowledge about Digital Signatures, back office transactions which was completely new to us. Professional advice from an experienced person like you would be useful in our future practice. Thank you, Sir.

Kiran @ To be frank, this is the BEST session I have attended on Cyber Law. And its our pleasure to listen to such a highly qualified person at a very young age with such a humble and nice manner.

Shanthi @ Sir, I thought this would be a dry topic. But your teaching have proved that there is no such thing like dry topic. Thank you, Sir.

Soundarya .K @ I am your student, Sir. You took foundation and intermmediate classes(ISQT & MIS) for me. Thank you, Sir. Only because of you, I scored first mark in my MIS paper(first mark in Southern Region and got an endowment award for the same). Thank you very much, Sir.

CS Hiral Patel @ Dear Sir, I am Hiral Patel, a participant of sixth MSOP (previously known as SMTP) batch of ICSI , where you had given us an insight on Cyber Laws. It was my first cyber law lecture and I truly enjoyed the way in which you were explaining various concepts specially the digital signature certificate. I also liked the way in which you were keeping the session alive by giving various examples, which truly showed your passion towards teaching. Thank you sir for enlightening us on Cyber Laws. Thanks and regards, CS Hiral Patel 08148066678

No comments: