Monday, December 13, 2010

Feedback by students who attended CS-Final Classes on 11th & 12th December, 2010

K. Parthasarathy @ I attended this "Crash Course" on FTFM on 11th and 12th December, 2010 conducted by Mr. Gopalakrishna Raju.  It was very good session and brushing the mind, from examination point of view and I hope that I shall clear my FTFM with the guidance of him.  It was really good and have clared most of my doubts.

Balaji. T @ Thanks for spending two days of your valuable time with us.  Classroom training was good, I got a good chance to learn about Forex, Budgeting etc.

Jitendra. D. Yalvigi @ The two day session was really refreshing with lots of clarity on the fundamental concepts.  It was very interactive.  As the subject is very  vast two days is very short time.  However, it was a best effort.

R. Priya @ The class which was conducted on 11th and 12th of December, 2010 on Financial Management was very useful to me.  I came to know many hidden areas which I omitted in my study.  Raju Sir taught us in a very practical way which helped me to focus the subject very clearly.  I am very satisfied in attending this crash course.

B. Srinivas @ Good and practical.  Focussed on Exam.  SIRC should start weekend programs for such subjects.

C.S. Manikantan @ Approach to different kinds of problems from examination point of view was made clear.  Concepts were made clear.  Methodology was explained in a simple manner.  Most of the chapters were covered.  Thanks to ICSI and Shri. G.K. Raju for giving us an opportunity to be a part of this course.

P.R. Vandana @ The crash course covered almost all the topics and was very interesting.  Mr. Raju was very helpful and explained the practical problems in simple steps and easy to remember.

N. Sridhar @ This crash course is very useful and could have been extended by two more days.  Definetely, it is boost for the students who are officegoers like me.

M. Ashokkumar @ I am from Coimbatore.  Came here for your class.  I am satisfied that I will pass out in this paper with above 60 marks.  I hope this two days class has covered almost entire syllabus.

No comments: