Monday, December 6, 2010

Feedback by Students who attended CS Final FTFM Classes on Nov 20th and 21st 2010 @ Bengaluru

Dharanendra Shetty @ Sessions are very interactive, gave us confidence, positive approach, time management. Really gave a push in preparing for the exams.

Srikanth. R @ We would thank you for your valuable input with the overall subject matter in FM.  We will definitely use your valuable information you have given in class and it helped a lot for us to gain lot of knowledge on particular subject.

Shilpa H. R. @ Thank you for sharing your wisdom and enlighting our knowledge.

Chyavan K. S. @  Helped a lot to understand the basic concepts clearly with practicle examples.

Tejes Janardhanan  @  Much appreciated way of drawing attention.  In terms of presenting-very lively and have high levels of energy.  Few topics were really engrossing.  Few topics are dry and lifeless.  You did a great job making even those lively.

Shatarupa @ Exceptional.  I wish we were luckier to have our regular classes with you. Sir.

Kiran @ This crash course made me to learn basic things of FM.  This class is the best class I ever had in my life.  Thank you so much for your support, Sir.

Rohini @  Thank you for making us believe that we have the capability to achieve whatever we aspire for.  Truely, a knowledge gaining session.  Thanks for your wishes and support.

Shivakumar Shetty @  Before I attended the crash course, I felt that I can easily pass this subject by just glancing through the study material.  But you opened my eyes by showing how much the volume of syllabus is and how to approach for exams.  Thank you very much for all your guidance and expertise.  I am very grateful to you for your coaching in Bengaluru.

Veena @ A very useful session for preparing.  I am very thankful that this class really enlightened me about the preparation for exams.

Krishna Das. K. @ The session was very interactive.  Happy to be part of the sessions on 20th and 21st and look forward to have guidance in various other fields in the future.

3 comments:

Manjula said...

Sir,

You had mentioned that you would load the PPT / Solutions which would be useful to us on your blog. Request you to please upload the same. Regards, Manjula

pdf digital signature said...

Its one year passed since this post but can you give some information about RAO'S COLLEGE.One of my cousine need to take coaching classes for preparation of CA exams.Also about batch timings for same

GKR said...

Please do call my mobile 98400 63269 or my office landline 044-24343639/ 42129770 to get more about the details.

Classes will be in the morning from 6:30 am to 8:30 am and another batch from 9:00 am to 11:00am.