Monday, April 18, 2011

Few nice words about this blog by readers.....

Sajit Nair said... (Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:09 PM)

Good Evening Sir,


I am Sajit Nair residing at Vaikom, Kerala pursuing for CA Final First Attempt (Cleared PCC in the First Attempt - May 2010) on Nov 2011. Thank u very much Sir for ur Links about ISCA and other subjects.

I would be grateful to you, if you mail me the important amendments/topics in your point of view based on ur scanning of previous exams for my November 2011 exams - Group II.

Once egain thank u for ur esteemd contributions.

Thanks & Regards

SAJIT NAIR  +91-9447-84-86-83



Puran Didwania said...


Dear Sir

First of all thanks for the links provided for so many materials. they were useful and quick. and the best thing is there is someone who seems to care, i've visted many sites where things are projected to be available for free but when you go deeper it turns out to be a fishing racket for money.

Sir i needed simple notes for ISCA for MAY. if possible provide. My id p_didwania@rediffmail.com.

thanks again



Padmanabhan said...

Sir your are a gift for all the students pursuing ACS.


Renu Sigh said....

Sir, your blog seems quiet interested but i just want to say that my name is Renu Singh. I am a student of CA (IPCC) and i need the Tax study but the link which was provided over your blog , i am not able to open that. and i need it urgent.so please provide your assistance if u can over my mail id which is "renu.sngh1@gmail.com" With Lots of regards Renu Singh


Folks,

Keep posting your comments and reflections in this blog. Your suggestions are welcome.

GKR

gkr@icai.org; 98400 63269

1 comment:

Renu Singh said...

sir, your blog seems quiet interested but i just want to say that my name is REnu Singh. I am a student of ca (ipcc) and i need the tac study but the link which was provided over your blog , i am not able to open that. and i need it urgentle.so please provide your assistance if u can over my mail id which is "renu.sngh1@gmail.com"


With Lots of regards
Renu Singh